Dell is holding a PAN India mega-hiring drive for freshers and graduates with no experience in Gurgaon. Interviews will be conducted for the role of technical support.
Job Profile: Graduate Engineer Trainee
Work Location: Gurgaon, Haryana
Job Type: Full-time
Here's what you will learn
- Responsible for providing telephone support for customers on the operation or maintenance of Dell products.
- Assist phone customers by diagnosing problems, and providing resolutions for technical and service issues.
- Responsible for Out of warranty & In warranty extension sales.
- Performs work in accordance with standardized policies and procedures.
- Applies diagnostic techniques to identify problems, investigate causes and recommend solutions to correct failures.
- Documents problems in the support solution database for diagnostics and solution implementation.
- Ensure proper escalation procedures are followed.
- Responsible for customer satisfaction through effective handling of customer problems.
- Work requires strong analytical ability to resolve complex technical issues in addition to effective phone communication skills.
- 0 to 4 years of relevant work experience required
- Undergrad with 1 year of International Call Center Voice experience
- Should be willing to work in shifts in a 24 x7 work environment
- Should be residing within Transport Boundaries
- Excellent telephone soft skills & thorough telephone functional skills
- Ability to handle stressful situations
- Ability to deal professionally with irate customers
- Good Knowledge of PC Hardware/Software for desktop & portable systems
- Any relevant Certification/Technical Qualification.