Wipro is hiring people with 1 to 4 years of experience. The applications are open till the 7th December, 2019 and the drives are scheduled to take place in Bangalore and Pune. The work location is Pune.
What You’ll be Doing:
As an administrator, you should be able to do system administration, Incident / problem determination and resolution on a 24×7 basis Incident, Problem, Change and Configuration management, Service incidents and queries within the agreed service levels.
- Perform Service Requests based on Standard Operating Procedures.
- Work on scheduled tasks as part of Change Management.
- Should be able to handle issues independently and suggest/ implement services improvements plans.
- Should be able to identify and highlight scope of automation to lead or Manager.
Walk-in Date & Venue:
- 07 Dec, 2019 – Wipro, SEZ Unit I & II Divyasree Technopark, Kundalahalli, Whitefield, Brookefield, Bangalore
- 07 Dec, 2019 – Plot No.31 MIDC, Pune Infotech Park, Ph-2 Hinjewadi, Pune, Maharashtra 411057