Wipro India is hiring freshers and graduates with 0 to 1 years of experience. Wipro is hiring for the Product Testing – Test Engineer role, which is open for Engineering Graduates of 2019-20 batch from relevant streams. The role will deploy selected candidates to Hyderabad and give them a chance to kick-start their careers in IT with Wipro.
Here's what you will learn
Roles & Responsibilities
Key skills required for the job are:
- As a Test Engineer, you should be able to:
- Understand the test requirements
- Design test cases
- Execute the test cases (Manual and Automated)
- Ensure schedule adherence to all milestones.
- Product Testing-L1 (Mandatory)
- You should ensure timely deliverables and weekly status reports,
- Test Execution Report and timely response to queries from clients and other stakeholders.
- Candidates must have a full-time degree course recognized by the Central/ State Government of India.
- All arrears and backlogs need to be cleared at the time of selection process.
- Candidate should have completed all exams/ viva-voice/ training and should not have any pending attendance requirement with the college.
- Candidate who has appeared in any Selection Process at Wipro in the last three months is not eligible.
- Candidate must not have more than three years of gap, if any, between 10th and graduation.
- Candidate must be willing to work in a 24*7 shift environment and relocate to any location within India.
- 10th Standard – Pass
- 12th Standard – Pass
- Graduation – Pass
Test Scripting Language-L1
English Language – L2
Year of Passing:
- Only 2019 & 2020