IBM is hiring freshers for the position of associate systems engineer and will be filling the position across its offices in India. The IT giant will hire for these positions for an unspecified duration all over Indian cities.
Only women candidates can apply for the IBM off campus drive hiring freshers. The details for the same are mentioned below:
- B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/MCA – 58%/ 5.8 CGPA- 2028/2019
- SSLC/Xth, HSC/ PUC/ XII, Diploma or Equivalent – 58%/ 5.8 CGPA
- No arrears.
- Eligible Branches: Computer Science and Engineering, Information Technology, Robotics, Information Science, Electronics & Communication Engineer, Electrical & Electronics Engineering, Applied Electronics & Instrumentation, Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering, Electronics Telecommunication Engineering, Electronics Engineering
- Experience Needed: Fresher
- Batch Eligible: 2018-2019
Selection procedure for IBM recruitment:
- Cognitive Ability Games (Cognify)
- Learning Agility Assessments
- English Languages Test
- Coding Test
The salary brackets are as mentioned below:
- B.E/B.Tech/MCA: INR 4.25 LPA + One-time settling allowance of INR 25000/-
- M.E/M.Tech: INR 4.65 LPA + One-time settling allowance of INR 25000/-