Microsoft is holding an off-campus drive in Hyderabad for the role of Software Engineer for candidates with more than 2 years of experience.
Job Profile: Technical Support
Work Location: Hyderabad, Telangana, India
Job Profile: Software Engineer
Exp Needed: 2+ Yrs
- Own and deliver software services to scale, secure, monitor and auto-manage specialized workloads on Azure.
- You will get to solve hard distributed system problems while making changes to fundamental Azure control and data plane components, networking and operating systems
- Build seamless integration for specialized workloads in Azure. This would involve contributions and usage of OSS systems, writing cross-platform services that run efficiently on Windows and Linux.
- As part of the team you will be working across organizations and teams, to deliver mission critical workloads. It is a fast-paced environment. Our emphasis is on value to customers and live site excellence.
- PhD, Masters or Bachelor’s in Computer Science or equivalent industry experience
- 2+ years of professional software engineering experience
- Experience in distributed systems and/or cloud platforms a plus
- Publications and/or certifications related to cloud technologies a plus
- Proven track record of industry innovation in creating novel algorithms and advancing the state of the art is an added advantage
- Sound computer science fundamentals, fluent in concepts like multithreading and asynchronous programming, good grasp of memory management, data structures and algorithms
- Strong inclination for architecture at scale. Experience in systems side of software development, highly scalable infrastructure and distributed systems is a plus
- Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech