PayPal is holding a PAN India mega-hiring internship drive for freshers and graduates for the role of Software Engineering and Innovation. Interns will be deployed in Chennai, Tamil Nadu.
Here's what you will learn
- Develop innovative solutions and high quality products that touch millions of people every day around the globe.
- Our engineers solve some of the most complex technical problems in the world of connected payments.
- We’re looking for the highest levels of technical talent and programming skills, as well as a keen desire to deeply understand our products and services to push our technology forward with respect to functionality, performance, reliability, and scalability.
- You’ll work alongside the best and the brightest engineering talent in the industry. We have opportunities in a wide range of areas including development, search, platform, test, quality, big data, front end, and back end.
- As a core participant of your team, you’ll estimate engineering efforts, prioritize projects, plan implementations, and triage production issues.
- You need to be dynamic, collaborative, and curious as we build new experiences, improve existing products, and develop distributed systems powering the world’s largest e-commerce and payments websites at a scale few companies can match.
Application & Selection Process
- Written Exam
- Group Discussion
- Interview Process
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Provide full legal first Name/Family Name
DO: Capitalize first letter of First and Last Name. Example: Rahul Bose
DON’T: Capitalize the entire First and/or Last Name. Example: RAHUL BOSE
- First Class (60% or above) in class X, XII and Graduation.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent
- No drop in any year/semester throughout the course.