Swiggy is India’s largest and most valuable online food ordering and delivery platform. Founded in 2014, Swiggy is based out of Bangalore, India and, as of March 2019, was operating out of 100 Indian cities. In early 2019, Swiggy expanded into general product deliveries, under the brand name Swiggy Stores.
Job Profile: Android Developer, Business Associate
Experience: 0 – 3 Years
Work Location: Bangalore
Job Description (Android Developer):
- Good understanding of ES6 and above. Experience with Typescript is a plus.
- Understanding of web bundling tools like Webpack, ParcelJS, Rollup.Sound knowledge of design patterns and practices for writing clean, lined, maintainable and reusable code.Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Understanding of Version Control Systems like GitExperience in using supplementary libraries like Redux, Redux-Saga, Emotion, Lerna etc is a plus.
- Experience in TDD (Test Driven Development) for Unit Testing with libraries like Jasmine, Mocha, Simon, Karma etc.
Job Description (Business Associate):
- Coordinating and driving end-to-end cross-functional projects in collaboration with business stakeholders centrally and across markets
- Interacting with senior stakeholders including department heads/ CXO executive and expected to drive projects independently with senior management stakeholders & also collaborate with teams to drive impact and results.
- Establishing processes for customer communication and measure effectiveness of the same
- Identifying & tracking metrics to evaluate customer experience and facilitating data collation for the same
- Setting up processes for measurement and communication of customer sentiment
- Identifying high impact experiences and developing and implementing strategies to solve for the same
- Identifying market best practices and establishing industry benchmarks
- Developing product solutions to provide seamless experiences for customers
- Formulating and running experiments to improve customer experience and reduce the need for customer interactions
- Working closely with the customer support team on improving service.
Qualifications (Business Associate):
- Bachelors degree in Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics or related technical degree
- Chartered Accountants with prior experience in diligence processes will also be considered
- 1-3 years’ experience preferably in a consulting or analytics environment
- Proficiency in MS Office tools such as Excel, Powerpoint is mandatory
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, presentation and communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a rigorous fast-paced environment with multiple senior stakeholders.