TCS, the largest Indian IT service provider, is hiring freshers from the 2019-2020 batches. The extraordinary performers in TCS’ National Qualifier Test (NQT) will be part of TCS’ fastest growing units – Cognitive Business Operations (CBO), Banking and Financial Services and Insurance (BFSI), and Life Sciences roles. The tech giant is rolling out various enriching roles that will amplify the freshers’ career growth.
TCS conducts its assessment in a 5-part technical and aptitude test to assess your basic english grammar, sentence construction, logical and analytical abilities, etc. It comprises of:
- Verbal Ability (10 questions)
- Reading Comprehension (4 questions)
- Logical Reasoning (12 questions)
- Quantitative Aptitude (12 Questions)
- Data Interpretation (12 Questions)
- Only 2019-20 Arts, Commerce and Science Graduates are eligible for the test.
- B.A Economics, B.Tech, BE, BMM, B.A. Statistics, BA Journalism, CA, ICWA, MBA, M.Sc., MA, M.Com are NOT eligible for the Test.
- Only full-time graduates are eligible (15 years of regular education)
- No Undergraduates/Correspondence Courses/Part-time/Open school degrees are eligible.
- Candidates with a gap of more than 2 years in education are ineligible for the test.
- Candidates should NOT have more than 3 months of work experience to be eligible for the test.
- Candidates should be comfortable working in rotational shifts, including night shifts.
- Postgraduates, students pursuing higher education and/or candidates with active backlogs are not eligible.
Registration Start Date: 29th November 2019
Registration End Date: 5th January 2020
Test Date: 18th & 25th January 2020