Zoho is a web-based online office suite containing word processing, spreadsheets, presentations, databases, note-taking, wikis, web conferencing, customer relationship management, project management, invoicing, and other applications developed by Zoho Corporation, a California-based company.
Job Profile: Software Developer
Experience: 0 to 2 Years
Work Location: Tirunelveli/Salem (Remote Work)
Here's what you will learn
- Develop, test and implement new software programs.
- Write clean and efficient code.
- Troubleshoot, debug and maintain the existing software programs.
- Collaborate with UX team to identify areas to improve in the existing programs and develop them.
- Monitor quality, performance and usage of the developed functionalities in the applications.
- Help marketing team to launch the feature
- Understand domain, monitor customer feedback and recommend improvements to the applications.
- Work closely with other developers, designers, support representatives to manage and enhance the applications.
The entire process will include 5 rounds. All the rounds will be conducted online. Round 2-5 will be conducted using video conferencing.
You will need
- A laptop/computer with front camera
- Good internet connectivity
General Aptitude test.
Duration: 1.5 hours.
Round 2 and above (Dates will be conveyed based on shortlist)
Programming round | Duration: 3 hours.
5 programs will be given to solve. You need to explain the logic, write code and show the output. You can code in any programming language you are comfortable with(C/C++/Java/etc).
Tools To Be Used:
- Zoho will share an online meeting link for the candidates to join the video conference. The candidates will be asked to share the screen as they develop the code. The interviewer may ask questions as the code is being developed.
- Candidates will need any IDE(Turbo C/dev C++/etc) installed in their laptop/computer.
Advanced Programming round | Duration: 3 hours
1 program (with complex nature) will be given. You need to explain the logic, write code and show the output.
Tools To Be Used:
Same as Round 2
Technical Interview | Duration: 1.5 hours
Interview using video conferencing where your technical skills, problem solving and thinking skills will be evaluated.
Duration: 1.5 hours
Interview using video conferencing with HR.
Things To Remember:
- Shortlisted candidates will be informed via email.
- More details regarding the next rounds will be sent in the call letter.
Please do not apply if:
- You’ve attended a written test or interviewed at Zoho during the last 3 months.
- You’re a student and graduating in 2021.