Cisco Systems, India is hiring freshers for the profile of software engineering, in their Bangalore offices for which they’re considering only 2020 graduates.
Play a crucial role in driving next-gen software innovations including cloud, mobile, desktop or security spaces. You’ll build applications that make technology accessible to people on a variety of devices. Imagine, design, and create solutions to transform how we work, live, learn and play.
- Design, develop, troubleshoot and debug software programs for enhancements and new products
- Develop software and tools in support of design, infrastructure and technology platforms, including operating systems, compilers, routers, networks, utilities, databases and Internet-related tools
- Determine hardware compatibility and/or influences hardware design
Qualification You’ll Need:
- Recent graduate or on your final year of studies towards a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, related majors such as Math, Physics
- Year of Passout -2020
- Minimum of a 8.5 GPA or higher
- Solid understanding of computer science fundamentals and software engineering with an aptitude for learning new technologies
- Strong knowledge of programming and scripting languages
- Possess creative problem solving skills and excellent troubleshooting/debugging skills
- Experience in establishing and sustaining excellent relationships with the extended team
- Excellent verbal and written skills
Use AI to find Jobs & Candidates Faster
Hate spam & fake jobs? We do too. That’s why we built an AI-powered platform for job-seekers to apply to only those jobs that match their profile. Do you know that more than often, many applications don’t even reach the recruiters? So we make it easy for recruiters too, by automating their everyday tasks. Already being used by more than 20K+ Top Recruiters & 40k+ Quality Candidates, it’s time you Try Vasitum too! 💁♀️