Amazon India is hiring freshers for the role of Software Development Engineer in Hyderabad in the Amazon Business division.
- As an SDE on the team, you will develop design patterns, APIs, and highly scalable services that make the B2B use cases intelligent. You will build and leverage customer profile, user and organization attributes and their relationships, to offer personalized and differentiated experiences to AB customers.
- You will have to work across the AB domain and diverse set of teams and enable them to leverage customer profiles. You will have an opportunity to learn from seasoned engineers and learn/practice cutting edge technologies.
- We are looking for passionate engineers who are hungry for impactful work and willingness to experiment and learn.
- BS in Computer Science, or equivalent background in data structures, algorithms, object-oriented design and systems architecture.
- 0-2+ years of professional experience building and operating scalable distributed systems across the full software lifecycle including design, implementation, testing, operations, and maintenance.
- Fluency in one or more modern programming languages such as Java, C# or C++.
- Experience across front-end user interfaces, business logic, and data tiers.
- Experience serving as technical lead, including mentorship of more junior software developers.
- Good problem-solving skills
- Good understanding of CS
Experience or strong interest in the following topics:
- Designing internet-scale public APIs.
- Building solutions for enterprises, context-awareness, pervasive computing, and/or application of machine learning
- Working with modern tools for big data storage and analysis (e.g., AWS, Apache Spark, Hadoop, SQL, NoSQL
- Foundational machine learning models and concepts: regression, random forest, boosting, GBM, NNs, HMMs, CRFs, MRFs, deep learning.
Don’t Let Quarantine Stop You From Finding Jobs & Candidates
Go remote and find jobs most suited to your skills with our AI-Powered Career Platform, Vasitum. We make it easy for recruiters too by transforming their complete recruitment process digitally. Already being trusted by more than 20K+ Top Recruiters & 40k+ Candidates, it’s time you Try Vasitum and go remote.