In these roles you will be responsible for:
· Booking trades on a daily basis based on trade tickets received from the client Advisors.
· Performing end to end trade activities that includes conducting analysis, recording and reconciliation of transactions, finding reasons for variances, coordinating with financial advisors/custodians and external clients.
· Keeping financial transactions updated in the accounting systems to enable generation of accurate NAV of funds and releasing it to the stock exchange.
· Interacting with Advisors to resolve issues with trade tickets.
· Verifying prices and income, rate of interest etc. depending upon the security being booked through Bloomberg or other market data services and provide appropriate back-ups.
· Performing administrative functions related to monthly closing and valuations.
· Developing and maintaining a solid working knowledge of the financial services industry and of all products, services and processes performed by the team
Requirements for this role include:
· Ability to work regularly scheduled shifts from Monday-Friday 05:30pm to 3:30am IST.
· University degree or equivalent that required 3+ years of formal studies of Finance/Accounting principles
· 1+ year(s) of experience in the financial services industry that required a working knowledge of financial instruments (equities, fixed income, and derivatives), operation of capital markets, life cycle of trades, and reconciliation.
· 1+ year(s) of data entry experience that required a focus on quality including attention to detail, accuracy, and accountability for your work product.
· 1+ year(s) of experience using MS-Excel that required you to use Advanced Formulas, Tables & Formatting, Conditional Formatting, Advanced Charting, Pivot tables & Pivot Reporting.
· 1+ year(s) of experience in a service-oriented role where you had to correspond in writing or over the phone with external customers.