J.P. Morgan is a leading global financial services firm, established over 200 years ago:
- We are the leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small businesses, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management.
- We have assets of $2.5 trillion and operations worldwide
- We operate in more than 100 markets.
- We have more than 243,000 employees globally.
Our wholesale businesses include J.P. Morgan's Asset Management, Commercial Banking and the Corporate & Investment Bank which provide products and services to corporations, governments, municipalities, non-profits, institutions, financial intermediaries and high-net worth individuals and families.
Our corporate functions support the entire organization and include the following functions: Accounting, Audit, Finance, Human Resources, Operations, and Technology.
J.P. Morgan in India provides a comprehensive range of Corporate & Investment Banking, Commercial Banking, Asset & Wealth Management, and Corporate functions services and solutions to our clients, executing some of the most important financial transactions and providing essential strategic advice to our clients such as the government, large domestic and multi-national corporations, non-government organizations and financial institutions and investors. India is a key market for JPMorgan Chase globally and our employees in India are a critical part of how we do business globally and are integrated within our businesses. Our Global Corporate Centers are strategically positioned in Mumbai, Bangalore and Hyderabad to support the firm's operations regionally and globally. The centers provide comprehensive strategic support across technology and business operations processing to all lines of business and the corporate functions.
- This an excellent opportunity for an individual who thrives in a fast-paced and team-oriented environment where strong analytical skills, business acumen, and superior communication skills are leveraged.
- As part of the Consumer Card Strategy Team, you will perform quantitative and qualitative analysis on credit card customers to determine the optimal credit risk strategy to be employed through the card life cycle.
- Expectations include assisting in developing, maintaining, and improving program policies, strategies, processes and procedures within the assigned function, conducting complex analysis and providing accurate and concise results with recommendations to management. Primarily use advanced tools and techniques to perform assigned work.
JPMC - How We do Business- Principles
JPMorgan Chase & Co. has earned a reputation as an institution that maintains high standards of transparency and accountability. Building and protecting that reputation requires commitment from everyone to make our firm the best it can be.
In addition to fulfilling the skills and qualifications required for this role, the ideal candidate should possess the following personality traits:
- Community Awareness
- Master's degree in a quantitative discipline; Math, Finance, Statistics, Economics or equivalent work/training is required; advanced degree is preferred.
- Strong analytical, technical and statistical skills. Ability to problem solve synthesize / analyze diverse information, develop recommendations, and makes decisions.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, ability to interact with individuals across departments / functions
- Experience in managing high performing analytical team