Product development expertise with respect to topical and skin delivery systems.
To execute new innovation products
To excecute trouble shooting of existing products.
Literature survey as per the product requirement.
Preparation of product trial batches and optimization.
Product evaluation studies against benchmark products.
Analysis of the products in coordination with cross functional teams
Preparation and maintenance of development plans, stability protocols and reports and SOP.
Day to day Maintenance of formulation lab and respective documention for Technology transfer.
To conduct scale-up batches, stability studies and clinical batch trials.
To execute technology transfer/site transfer to Quality Assurance and Production departments
Required Candidate profile
1. Candidate should have strong understanding on Product development Science of Topical formulations.
2. Basic understanding of Emulsions, Suspensions , gels and Topical raw materials.
3. Ability to work on product development activities of multiple projects, Organize, design, troubleshoot ,optimize and execute experiments to support product development and also understanding global reulatory requirements.
4. Perform lab trials ,Stability studies , Packaging interaction studies , Technology transfer work with process development, QA and Production to support commercial scale up.
5. Write and review technical documents including formulation development, protocols reports, SOPs, specifications.
6. Good written, oral communication and MS word and MS excel processing skills.
Department:Sales / BD
Industry:Pharma / Biotech
Skills:mis, sales, customer service, data entry, quality, quality assurance, stability studies, product development, technology transfer, process development, qa, skin, excel, basic
Other Skills:al communication, f, mulation development, w, d, desig
Company Name: The Himalaya Drug Company
The Himalaya Drug Company
Working in Himalayas means to learn and grow to work on the finest ever products in the herbal space, competitive salaries and excellent benefits. We offer challenging assignments, a world class working environment, professional management and ample prospects to train and learn along with exceptional rewards.
HR Parvati Dass