Manager / Sr. Manager (Alternator Design) at Bawal haryana
Posted: 7 months ago
Job Views: 4
10 - 18 year(s)
Manager / Sr. Manager (Alternator Design),
Company Location: Bawal - Haryana ,
Experience (in years): Min. 10 Years in Alternator Design ,
Educational Qualification: BE – Electrical & Electronics from reputed institute.
Nature of Experience:
1. Product engineering experience in 4Wh Alternator product.
2. Should have complete knowledge on charging system on the vehicle.
3. Able to design Alternator from specification, to fix the optimum of the product.
4. Fairly good knowledge on Alternator manufacturing process.
5. Customer & Stakeholder Management - Seeks to understand the customer needs and considers the customer impact when planning and executing change. Establishes solid relationships with cross-functional management. Has a clear understanding of the specification/contract and drives baseline change management. Project risk identification and exercise appropriate actions.
6. Business Acumen - Understands the basic business case for the program and the importance of the program to the business.
7. Team Leadership in a Matrix Environment - Develops a team environment that encourages open team member input and engagement. Remains positive through challenging situations and effectively deals with team conflict. Supports team hands-on in resolving technical glitches. Reviews technical artifacts and mentor the team on best practices learnt from past experience.
8. Must have knowledge on Regulator and Rectifier function. Input and Output requirements. Testing standards, etc.
9. Complete knowledge on Alternator test stands, specifications and test methods.
10. Good knowledge on system IATF.
11. Should have hands on experience in Electro Magnetic simulation software.
12. Knowledge on product costing.
13. Knowledge on handling RFQ process like, feasibility study, etc.
Age (in years) : Lessthan 45 years of age
Role and Responsibilities :
1. Heading complete Alternator design and development activity.
2. Provide leadership to innovate new differentiating products and services. Lead strategic initiative
3. to improve the timelines and quality of deliverables.
4. Recruits and retain team of engineers to provide both local product development and engineering service needs. Train, develop & motivate subordinates to achieve their professional goals & review their accomplishments.
5. Define & ensure Utilization of the Best Practices across groups for new product development
6. &/or existing product improvements.
7. ESS Annual Performance Appraisals
8. Support in Resolving Customer Escalations related to Alternator
9. Ensure the product costing is within the targeted limit.
10. Responsible for VA/VE targets in alternator product.
11. Responsible for customer interactions and keeping good relations ship.
12. To conduct design reviews with CFT.
Innovative, Strategic Thinking, Passion for innovation – Out of box thinking, Ownership & accountability, drive for results, Communicative and a strong team player, Interest in new technologies and Interpersonal Skills.