About the Company:
PayU India is the flagship company of Naspers group, a $175 Billion internet and media conglomerate listed on London and Johannesburg stock exchanges respectively. PayU provides payment gateway solutions to online businesses through its cutting-edge and award winning technology.PayU India, a 100% subsidiary of PayU, is broadly targeting three areas of growth - faster payments, credit, and digital or app based banks.
About the role:
1) Looking for a candidate from the online payment industry who has managed Banking/Financial partnerships, banking alliances and have closely worked with banks and other financial partners.
2) Should be aware of the pricing structure in online payments for cards, net banking, schemes, interchanges etc. and should have good negotiation skills.
3) Should be the bridge between Banking/financial partners and internal teams to drive strategic initiatives and projects.
4) Should be able to manage banking operations team to on-board PayU merchants on all Banking partners & work closely with cross functional teams.
5) Knowledge of latest developments in the industry like UPI, E-Nach, mobile payments, recurring payments, debit card EMI- s, direct integrations etc will be an added plus.
6) Good connects within Banks in top/mid management is a plus.