Looking to hire 2 people for this role, please read carefully and apply only if you are a fitment.
Basic Function / Job Responsibilities :
1. Lead policy initiatives focused on Consumer Tech industry. Key focus areas - Competition, Data, Privacy, Net Neutrality and Consumer Protection. Write robust policy views, submissions and research papers. Represent the Organization with government, regulators and members at a senior level. Collaborate with member organisations, think tanks, research firms, consultancies and law firms. Mentor team members.
- Roughly 60% of the role will involve individual content creation - developing and articulating policy stance in consultation with stakeholders and rest would be led by responsibility of driving work in collaboration with team members and external experts.
Knowledge, Skills, Qualifications and Experience :
1. Expert knowledge of some of the issues relevant to the focus areas described above.
2. Excellent public speaking.
3. Self-motivated and an ethical mindset.
4. Published work comprising relevant research papers, blogs and opinion articles in reputed publications.
5. Past experience of working with reputed policy think tanks, law firms or Member of Parliament.
6. Minimum ten years of relevant work experience.
7. Post graduate qualification in law or economics.