Responsibility: Manager - Quality
Responsible for the quality of service provided by Solution Experts on all verticals including Hotline/Chat/Email/Social Media/Outbound. This includes leading a team of Quality Assurance analysts that review, coach and support Solution Experts. This position will ensure through quality observations and data collected through rigorous QA monitoring of the support provided by Solution Experts with approved policies and procedures.
- Knowledge of various coaching techniques that drive customer satisfaction
- Manages the Quality Assurance Coaching program by providing direction, leadership and coaching development skills to the QA analyst and representatives
- Manages internal fraud prevention reporting, fraud prevention initiatives, and participates in meetings and discussions with Corporate Security as needed
- Monitor performance of the Mi India Program as described in the SOP shared by Mi India
- Identify challenge areas and suggest methods to improve quality, both at individual level and at program level.
- Identify bottom quartile Solution Experts, facilitate retraining and closely monitor their post training performance.
- Record Solution Expert’s performance-using various tools/approved report formats on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
- Complete and update MIS, finalize quality reports every end of the month and submit reports to Mi India stakeholders
- Participate in calibration sessions and share feedback with Team Leaders / Trainers / Solution Experts
- Tracking down the Solution Experts coverage on QA & CSAT on weekly basis
- Representing call quality calibrations once a week and sending minutes for the same on EOD
- Analyzing parameter wise defects and sending reports on weekly basis
- Maintaining records, reports and personal files of the Solution Experts for further reference
- Works assigned by higher level managements.
Minimum skills & knowledge:
- Fluent in both Spoken and Written English, Hindi and 1 regional Language
- Familiarity of Operating Systems and MS office application including MS Excel and PowerPoint
- Manages the operation of the organization's quality management program to ensure proper quality assurance policies and procedures are met. Implement best practices for QA in the center.
- Software: Knowledge of program specific software of Quality tools & Call loggers
- Familiarity with handling different kinds of customers and bringing enhanced customer experience
- Act as the central point for all complaints and escalations based on observations and finding and report the same to Customer service head
- Collaborating with Customer Service Manager in implementing enhancements to QA policies and procedures
- Act as the liaison between Mi India and channel partners in co-ordination with multiple departments to ensure customer satisfaction is met
- Escalations process knowledge for Transaction monitoring specific to soft skills and tech skills/Email & Chat monitoring
- Good organizational, interpersonal and reporting & documentation skills
- Analytical Abilities
Desirable skill set
- Time management skills; ability to multi-task and prioritize to react with the appropriate level of urgency to issues
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate with many different levels of management
Educational Qualification Required:
-Degree Diploma and Above, Computer Science and E-commerce Major is preferred.
-Willingness to work in rotating shifts and on Sundays & Public Holidays.
-Minimum 5-7 years’ experience of contact center as a Quality Manager experience desired preferably with Ecommerce background
-Experience in customer service industry, Mobile phone and IT industry experience is preferred.