Job Views: 1
Exp. 3 - 5 Year(s)
3 - 5 year(s)
- Welcome and acknowledge each and every guest with a smile, eye contact, and a friendly verbal greeting, using the guest's name when possible.
- Actively listen and respond positively to guest questions, concerns, and requests using brand or property specific process.
- Address guests' service needs in a professional, positive, and timely manner.
- Follow appropriate procedures for serving alcohol.
- Maintain cleanliness of work areas throughout the day, practicing clean-as-you-go procedures.
- Assist your and other departments when needed to ensure optimum service to guests.
- Follow all state and local laws for serving alcohol responsibly (e.g., last call times).
- Prepare drink orders for guests according to specified recipes using measuring systems.