1. Follow buyer AQL standards and ensure production is up to required standards
2. Ensure correct quality in Materials, Cutting, Stitching, Finishing and Packing
3. Conduct inspections on daily basis in required formats and submit reports
4. Monitor and assist 3rd Party inspections and follow QA Comments
5. Make a judgment on acceptance & rejection of the marginal quality case
6. Inspect material, accessories, part, component & product for color, measurement, labels & all quality
7. End to end sampling process from start to the end with all attributes such as sample creation, including fit sample, incorporate all comments & ensure sample approval
8. Prepare Call-outs and checkpoints for Cutting tables, stitching assembly lines, and finishing-packing lines
9. Maintain Quality Manuals and ensure same is followed.
10. Understanding and devising processes to reduce waste and increase efficiency
The ideal candidate would be someone who would have the following skillset –
1. Candidate should have at-least 5 years experience in working with a factory or a buying house.
2. Candidate should be someone who has a graduate degree preferably in fashion industry.
3. Candidate should be someone who is passionate about the industry and willing to go the extra mile for the company.
4. Candidate should have good communication skills & an ability to speak clearly.
5. Candidate should have some operational/factory experience
6. Candidate should have prior working relationship with yarn sellers, knitting units, dyeing units as well as garmenters.
If you are interested in this profile then please share with us your updated resume at firstname.lastname@example.org OR reach us at 7082277877
If any of your friends/colleagues is interested in this profile then please share their contact detail with us. Thanks!