Job Views: 1
Exp. 2 - 6 Year(s)
2 - 6 year(s)
- Preferred graduate with good communication skills candidates with similar experience will be preferred
- Develops a network of alumni by identifying and training successful alumni willing to help recruit students; coordinating the network's activities.
- Develops a profile of students attracted to the college by conducting research; interviewing applicants; designing questionnaires for current students; analyzing questionnaire results; conducting focus groups.
- Evaluates recruitment techniques by determining the effectiveness of each recruitment technique used by admissions; discerning the appeal of admissions literature; defining the expectations of the college to be instilled in incoming students by the admissions staff.
- Recruits students by visiting high schools; attending college nights; visiting community colleges and technological institutions.