DirecTech Labs is hiring a Senior Data Scientist to join its team! This role will play an integral part in the building, growing and nurturing of our new predictive analytics startup. You'll have a chance to drive the implementation and rollout of our data analytics platform to the $186B Direct Selling Industry. You will be a key member on our team of data scientists and will own a portion of our product to deliver our data analytics platform.
We are looking for a mixture between a statistician, machine learning expert and engineer with an interest in predictive analytics and an ability to communicate their ideas and findings in a comprehensive and digestible way to business persons and IT alike: someone who has the passion for building data products and services. The ideal candidate understands human behavior and knows what to look for in the data.
If you're a scrappy builder backed by deep data analytics experience and looking to play a pivotal role within a startup, this one is for you.
You have an engineering/management degree from a Tier 1 University
What You will Get:
- An amazing company culture that encourages creativity, personal growth, work/life balance, fun and teamwork.
- The chance to work for a data company building data products.
- Working with "A Players" across the organization.
- Huge opportunity to build something from the ground up for an industry who is begging for a solution.
- Competitive salary, fully paid health benefits and paid vacation in the business you help create!
- You have 8+ years creating predictive models using advance machine learning techniques for a product/SaaS company
- Experience working on Customer chrun, customer profiling, customer LTV etc. is a must
- You have proven work examples of turning significant amounts of data into informative/insightful actions through various statistical techniques that turn into explosive business results
- You have an expert command of statistical analysis, algorithm development, and state-of-the-art tools and methodologies for data science
- You have an expert command of SQL and Python as applied to data science
- You have excellent communication and presentation skills with founders, developers and big corporate partners
- You don't shy away from a challenge, are curious and looking to make a big impact
- You are comfortable wearing multiple hats and aren't afraid to get your hands dirty
- You know how to spot an issue (technical or interpersonal) and can tactfully and effectively resolve it before pressure starts to build