Senior Consultant- Statistical Modeler - R/Python (4-8 years)
An exciting techno-functional job opportunity with an Analytics giant for a professional holding of at least 4 years working as Statistical modeler in Global environment. Our distinguished client is looking for smart, pliable modeler who is keen to develop their career into Analytics. You will lead implementation and development of our client product from scratch and work on cutting edge technology such as R or Python.
Your Future Employer: A leading, global firm providing bespoke, innovative analytics solutions in structured and unstructured data to clients across multiple industries
You will be responsible for:
- Defining the business modeling objectives as per business requirement and company strategy.
- Brainstorming on different several methods of developing models like linear regression, logistic regression and classification trees
- Gathering and preparing data for modeling, classification of data for modeling
- Designing, developing, and executing statistical analyses, and using R or Python to create and solve mathematical equations
- Plotting, graphing data and choosing appropriate statistical models and statistical modeling techniques, such as regression and segmentation
- Interpret data for your company's decision-makers.
- 4-8 years- relevant experience in developing statistical modeling and advanced analytics
- Model development with strong experience in R or Python
- Aware of Python Libraries like Numpy, Scipy, and Matplotlib and functions for almost any statistical operation/model building.
- Aware of Libraries in R like ggplot2, swirl, R shiny, Random Forest,
- Having hands on experience writing queries in SQL or Hive
- Strong Online marketing knowledge, has an idea about different online Marketing channels and how they operate.
- Good Communication & Program management.
- Reporting and dash boarding in Tableau / Qlikview.
- Keen working on learning new skills and technology
What is in store for you?
- A meritocratic culture with great career progression.
- Fast track career growth.
- Work in a dynamic environment for an established research and analytics brand and their Fortune 500 clients.