General Electric (Healthcare) is hiring interns for the role of Software Developer in Bangalore. As a software developer intern, you will be part of the scrum team and will be responsible for crafting and developing complete applications/services that include developing features, capability, and services.
Job Profile: Intern
Work Location: Bangalore
Company Name: General Electric (GE) Healthcare
- Be able to develop applications in a quick span with high quality design
- Work closely with product management & architecture in understanding requirements, design and implementation of the features.
- Demonstrating Agile and Lean software development methodologies to drive reliability upstream into the product development life cycle
- Identify and resolve non-functional needs of application
- Final semester or completed Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Computer Science Engineering or related disciplines
- Good understanding of OOps & data structure
- Good exposure of UI technology (HTML, JS etc)
- Exposure to Python
- Excellent communication skills.
- Has the ability to take ownership of tasks and deliver
- Adapts to new environments and changing requirements. Pivots quickly as needed. When coached, responds to need & seeks info from other sources
- Demonstrate the ability to help team members