upGrad, one of India’s leading e-learning platforms, is hiring freshers for the role of Admission Counsellor in Mumbai.
Job Location: Mumbai
Desired Experience: 0-1 Years
Course Specialization: Any Graduates
Tentative Date of Joining: Immediate
- Setting up and conducting meetings with potential upGrad learners to propagate upGrad’s mission of providing career advancement opportunities.
- Owning the complete sales closing life cycle for leads assigned to you. This includes meeting set up, product demonstration, sales closing, and post sales relationship management.
- Maintaining a constant communication channel with leads through phone, meetings, email, chat and social media during the pre and post-sales processes
- Maintaining a detailed database of all the interactions with the leads and provide constant feedback to the Student Experience Manager in order to optimize lead closure
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills (English proficiency).
- Strong sales bent of mind, in order to understand and effectively communicate what upGrad is offering to its prospective students and close applications.
- Approachable and vibrant personality.
- Ability to approach any situation with patience and very strong empathy.
- Passion to deliver the highest levels of customer service at all times.
- Must be a team player with the ability to work independently, prioritize tasks, and meet targets/deadlines
- Basic proficiency in MS Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel) is preferable
Selected candidates will participate in a 6 month Training period, following which they shall be deployed.
During Training: INR 3 LPA
After Training: INR 6 LPA + Incentives
(The final CTC will depend upon candidates’ performance during the interview and will be at the company’s discretion)