TCS has launched its recruitment drive for all MBA students from the batch of 2020. Graduates from all across the country who can join TCS in FY 2020-21 are invited for this off-campus drive. The last date to apply is 30th September 2019.
TCS is providing a plethora of openings across various specializations in this pan India hunt, such as a Product Specialist, Pre Sales Consulting, Business Analyst, Functional Consultant, Marketing Analyst, and Solution Architect.
The candidates will be handpicked for TCS Initial Learning Program (ILP) basis their performance in the test and interview.
Test Pattern for TCS Management Hiring Assessment:
- Quantitative Aptitude: 80 Minutes
- Verbal: 10 Minutes
- Qualification – 2 Years full-time MBA graduates from the batch of 2020
- Eligible Streams – Marketing / Finance / Systems / Operations / IT / Supply Chain / Business Economics / Finance / Productivity and Quality Management/E-Commerce/Logistics/Retail/Analytics / A
- Undergraduate Qualification – Candidate’s undergraduate degree should be in “Bachelor of Engineering / Technology”. Students from Integrated 5 year MBA programs are also eligible.
- %Criteria – 60% and more throughout education are mandatory. Extended education is not allowed. Only full-time regular courses are allowed.
- Backlog – No pending backlog should be there at the time of appearing for TCS process
- Gap Criteria – Overall Gap in Academic Career should not exceed 30 months
- Joining in TCS would be from April 2020 onwards as per the business requirements
- Registration Start Date: 13th Sep 2019
- Late Date for Registration: 30th Sep 2019
- Online Exam Date: 10th Oct 2019
- Interview Date: 17th Oct 2019 Onwards
- Pay Package: Best in the industry
If you think you are fit for the role, then click on the link below and register for TCS Mega Drive.